Monday, July 2, 2012

My first blog...initiation

7/2/12
I've been wanting to start this blog for some time.  The big set back is I was just too busy to figure out how to set up the blog.  I will improve this as I spend more time on it.  I originally wanted to start this to track my weight loss and share it with other people who struggled.  I wanted to show you that when you set your mind to it, it can be done.  There are many set backs along the way but keep at it you will get there.  Now I have lost over 50lbs in 5 months.  That is quite a feat.  I have a very complicated, busy life and if I can do it, you can too.  I'm still trying to lose another 50 pounds.  Don't worry you will get to take that journey with me.  I was brave enough to post these crazy pictures to show you I'm a real person with real struggles.  I am a big fan of Beach Body. Beach Body is a program that you can do in your living room with discipline and you can follow the healthy eating tips they suggest and modify it to meet your needs.  I am  currently doing Insanity round 2 and Les Mills Pump.  I will give you little blurps about this and that and will talk about my life in general.   I'm not sure what direction this blog will go in.  I know I like to share recipes and weight loss stories and I like talking about the most important thing in my life....my family.  So I guess come alone with me on this journey and we will see where it takes us.

2 comments: